Catalpa Lodge is set aside to give pastors and ministers a place to relax and renew amongst the beautiful scenery of Eagle Eyrie. Split into upper and lower apartments, each offers:
- Two bedrooms (one queen and one full)
- Satellite television and comfortable living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Full bathroom with a double-sink
- Dining area with a fireplace
- Side porch
While here, guests can:
- Enjoy scenic hiking trails on Eagle Eyrie property and along the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Walk the Spiritual Meditation Trail
- Play basketball
- Relax and read on the porch or in the benches, gazebos and other sitting areas dotting the property
- Or, catch up on sleep!
Packages include meals – and are very affordable.
Rev. Michael Cheuk, Pastor at Farmville Baptist Church, visited in early July, 2011 and shared this:
“Catalpa Lodge has been a wonderful place for me to step back from the hecticness of ministry in order to commune with my heavenly Father. When I’m here, I take hikes, I read, and I sleep in! I’m so grateful to Virginia Baptists for providing a place like this for pastors to rest and recharge.”
Rev. Lee Ellison, Pastor at Mount Hermon Baptist Church, Moseley, wrote:
“I recently had the opportunity to spend several days in one of the apartments Eagle Eyrie makes available to BGAV ministers and staff. What a great place to enjoy quiet time to read, think, pray, study, and relax! I greatly appreciate this resource and plan to use it often.”
Give yourself or your minister a chance to rejuvenate themselves and deepen their relationship with God! Call us today at 434.384.2211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation information.