Eagle Eyrie is the perfect place for you to customize your next youth retreat. Our location, amenities, and affordable cost allows flexibility to meet your group’s needs.
Eagle Eyrie offers:
- Lodges that can hold 10 to 48 persons. They are equipped with appropriately arranged rooms for males and females. All lodges are designed with a lounge, fully equipped kitchen, and dining area large enough for the capacity of the lodge. All lodges have heat and air-conditioning. Linens are available upon request.
- Over 30 classrooms and a large auditorium. Many classrooms can be arranged to accommodate anywhere from 40 to 120 guests, with one up to 200 guests. Some classrooms are equipped with multi-media capabilities. The auditorium can hold up to 1,000 guests. You can meet in your lodge or in classrooms, depending on your retreat’s needs.
- Top notch dining and food services. Meals are offered buffet style and include soup, salad, and beverage bars (which include juice, water, coffee, and soda). Break service and banquet options are also available. A cost-saving method some groups take advantage of is to cook some or all of your meals in the lodge’s kitchen.
- Tons of recreation options. We added a disc golf course in 2012!
- Need a place for solitude and prayer for your students? Want an intimate worship area? Check out the Uzzle Chapel, spiritual meditation trail, and a prayer labyrinth newly built in 2012.
(Want to look at something on paper? Download our Student Retreat Information brochure.)
Retreat Costs and Info
Our pricing page lists the costs for lodging as well as meals. All lodges have kitchens so you have the option of eating some or all of your meals there to save money.
- Food & Break Service
- Prayer Labyrinth
- Retreat Packages
- Inquiry Form
- Retreat Registration & Reservation Forms
- Make a Scheduled Payment