Group Pricing Details
On the Group Registration Form you will be able to indicate your preference for hotel-style or lodge-style accommodations.
Lodging Pricing (per person, minimum 10 people)
- 1 night: $39.00
- 2 nights: $69.00
- 3 nights: $99.00
- 4 nights: $129.00
Meal Pricing (per person)
- Breakfast: $8.00
- Lunch: $9.00
- Dinner: $10.00
Price Guidelines and Information
- Posted rates are based on quadruple occupancy and are for groups of 4 or more only.
- Hotel rooms for groups of 3 or less may be rented at the cost of $129.00 per room, per night.
- Lodging prices include bed linens and towels.
- Meal prices include beverages. Meals are served buffet-style and are All-You-Care-To-Eat. Lunch and supper meals include soup, salad, baked potato and dessert.
- Full payment and a list of names/ages of attendees are due by November 20, 2015.
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations with less than 30 days notice.
- Groups may make substitutions and apply money to previously unregistered guests.
- Reservations made on or after November 20, 2015 must be accompanied by full payment.
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations after the reservation has been processed.
- In order to secure reservations, groups must mail/fax an application or Register Online Here.
- Reservations must be accompanied by a non-refundable deposit of $15.00 per person.
- Reservations will not be processed until the deposit is received.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservations guarantee the use of a lodge or hotel room (depending on availability) during Winterfest.
- The use of a specific lodge can be requested but is not guaranteed.
- Specific lodging assignments will not be made until some time in November or early December.
- Lodging assignments are subject to change.
- There is the possibility of multiple churches/groups sharing a single lodge. For the last few years all churches were able to have their own lodge but that cannot be guaranteed for this year.
- Guests 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a chaperone. Each group must have one chaperone of the same gender for every six youth; chaperones must stay in the same quarters as youth.
- Reservations for the conference must be made through Liberty University’s Winterfest site.
- More information can be found at www.LibertyWinterfest.com
Ways to buy tickets
- By Phone at 866.447.2084
- Online at www.libertywinterfest.com.
All Eagle Eyrie Policies must be observed. Policies are available to view at http://www.eagleeyrie.org/about-us/campus-information-policies/.
- 2016 Virginia Baptist Events
- MC2: Missions Connection Celebration 2016
- Ignite: A Retreat for Middle School Students 2016
- Retreat for Youth & Adults with Special Needs
- Better Than Ever – Fifty Plus Retreat
- Banquets and Buffets
- Graduation 2017 Lodging
- Voight Center Room Renovation
- Binky Huff Scholarship Fund