Group Pricing Details
On the Group Registration Form you will be able to indicate your preference for hotel-style or lodge-style accommodations.
Lodging Pricing (per person, minimum 10 people)
- 1 night: $36.00
- 2 nights: $67.00
- 3 nights: $98.00
- 4 nights: $129.00
Meal Pricing (per person)
- Breakfast: $7.50
- Lunch: $8.50
- Dinner: $9.50
Price Guidelines and Information
- Posted rates are based on quadruple occupancy and are for groups of 4 or more only.
- Hotel rooms for groups of 3 or less may be rented at the cost of $129.00 per room, per night.
- Lodging prices include bed linens and towels.
- Meal prices include beverages. Meals are served buffet-style and are All-You-Care-To-Eat. Lunch and supper meals include soup, salad, baked potato and dessert.
- Full payment and a list of names/ages of attendees are due by November 21, 2014.
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations with less than 30 days notice.
- Groups may make substitutions and apply money to previously unregistered guests.
- Reservations made on or after November 21, 2014 must be accompanied by full payment.
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations after the reservation has been processed.
- In order to secure reservations, groups must mail/fax an application or Register Online Here.
- Reservations must be accompanied by a non-refundable deposit of $15.00 per person.
- Reservations will not be processed until the deposit is received.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservations guarantee the use of a lodge or hotel room (depending on availability) during Winterfest.
- The use of a specific lodge can be requested but is not guaranteed.
- Specific lodging assignments will not be made until some time in November or early December.
- Lodging assignments are subject to change.
- There is the possibility of multiple churches/groups sharing a single lodge. For the last few years all churches were able to have their own lodge but that cannot be guaranteed for this year.
- Guests 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a chaperone. Each group must have one chaperone of the same gender for every six youth; chaperones must stay in the same quarters as youth.
- Reservations for the conference must be made through Liberty University’s Winterfest site.
- More information can be found at www.LibertyWinterfest.com
Ways to buy tickets
- By Phone at 866.447.2084
- Online at www.libertywinterfest.com.
All Eagle Eyrie Policies must be observed. Policies are available to view at http://www.eagleeyrie.org/about-us/campus-information-policies/.
- 2014 Virginia Baptist Events
- Thunder in the Hills 2014
- Special Needs Retreat 2014
- Better Than Ever – Fifty Plus Retreat
- Winterfest 2014 Lodging
- Graduation 2015 Lodging
- Banquets and Buffets
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Voight Center Room Renovation
- Binky Huff Scholarship Fund