Eagle Eyrie is proud to offer lodging at a discounted rate during Graduation Weekend (May 11-14, 2017) for families and graduates of Liberty University.
Eagle Eyrie sits just off US 501 and is only 20 minutes from Liberty University, 18 minutes from Lynchburg College, and 15 minutes from Randolph College.
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Bond at 434-384-2211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accommodations & Rates for 2017
Demand is always high for Graduation – please do not delay!
– Lodges: $50 per person, per night. (Note: 10 person minimum for lodges)
– Hotel (1 person per room): $99/night.
– Hotel (2 people per room): $149/night.
– Hotel (3 people per room): $169/night.
– Hotel (4 people per room): $189/night.
Note: A hot buffet breakfast is included in the above costs.
Payment & Refund Policy for Graduation Weekend 2017
A 2 night minimum stay is required.
A non-refundable deposit of $25 per person is required at the time of registration. No reservations will be confirmed without a completed registration form and this initial deposit.
Full payment is due on or before April 11, 2017 (30 days in advance). Eagle Eyrie reserves the right to cancel any reservations for which final payment has not been received by this date.
If cancellations are made more than 30 days in advance, a refund may be issued, less the initial non-refundable deposit. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after April 11, 2017 (30 days in advance).
- 2016 Virginia Baptist Events
- Ignite: A Retreat for Middle School Students 2016
- Retreat for Youth & Adults with Special Needs
- Better Than Ever – Fifty Plus Retreat
- Banquets and Buffets
- Winterfest 2016 Lodging
- Graduation 2017 Lodging
- Voight Center Room Renovation
- Binky Huff Scholarship Fund