Enjoy the beauty of Eagle Eyrie all year long! These desktop backgrounds are designed for both widescreen (1680 x 1050) and 4:3 ratio (1600 x 1200) monitors.
PC & Mac users: after clicking the image you want to use as your desktop background, follow the instructions below according to your browser.
- Internet Explorer users right-click and select “Set As Background”.
- Firefox (Mozilla) users right-click and select “Set As Desktop Background”.
- Opera users select “Use image on desktop”.
- Safari users right-click and select “Use image as Desktop”.
- Google Chrome users right-click and select “Save image as” and save it to your hard drive. After saving it open the folder where you just have saved the image. Double click the image and you should see the image opened in windows picture & fax viewer. Right click on the image and select “Set As Desktop Background”.
Enjoy the butterflies and pretty flowers:
Welcome to Eagle Eyrie!
Take a peek up towards the sky:
Take a dip in the pool:
A Spring sunset looking toward the mountains:
Spring flowers hanging outside the dining hall:
Enjoying the Basketball court:
Daffodils next to Cedar Crest Hotel:
Beautiful spring flowers outside Voight Conference Center:
Enjoying volleyball on the ballfield:
Bench outside Voight Conference Center:
Flowers in front of the mountain:
Cross in the summer:
Cross in the winter fog:
Hoover Center kitchen area in the fall:
Cedar Crest Hotel: